- To remove the odour from your hands after cutting onions, chicken or fish, just wash your hands with salt and water, then you will have no more smell.
- To avoid the feeling of the hotness of pepper on your hands after cutting/slicing it with your hands, rub them with salt and vegetable oil or red oil and wash them.
- When pepper mistakenly enter your eye, put a pinch of salt in your mouth, the hotness of the pepper will disappear and you will see the magic.
- When storing empty containers or bottle, throw in a pinch of salt to help them from getting stinky.
- Sprinkling some salt on your fresh peppers while pounding it, helps to make it pound quickly.
- Soaking bitter leaves in salt and hot water, helps to remove extra bitterness before cooking with it.
- If your liquid milk always spoil before you finish it, You can add pinch of salt when you first open it, it will help the milk to stay fresh longer.
- Salt and detergent mixture can help you to kill ants and cockroaches disturbing you in the kitchen.
- Placing your overripe tomatoes in a cold and salty water overnight, will help to make them fresh and firm.
- If you cut lemon and you do not want to use it finish, sprinkle salt on it, it would stay fresh for 3 days. Make sure you rinse it before using it again.
- Salt can be used as a preservative method for preserving meat, fish or vegetables. It helps to prevent bacteria growth.
- Grease fires or small fire can be put out with the use of salt.
One secret for men
After the age of 50
one may experience
many types of illnesses.🤔
the one I am most worried about is Alzheimer’s.
Not only would I not be able to look after myself,
it would cause
a lot of inconveinence to family members….
my son Rahul
came home and told me
a doctor friend
has taught him an exercise using the tongue.
The tongue exercise is effective to reduce the onset of Alzheimer’s and is also useful to reduce / improve
1 Body weight
3 Blood-Clot in Brain
6 Ear buzzing
7 Throat infection
8 Shoulder / Neck infection
The moves are very simple and easy to learn….
Each morning, when you wash your face, in front of a mirror, do the exercise as below :
stretch out your tongue and move it to the right then to the left for 10 times
Since I started exercising my tongue daily, there was improvement in my Brain Retention.
My mind was clear and fresh and there were other improvements too…
1 Far sightedness
2 No giddiness
- Improved wellness
- Better digestion
- Lesser flu / cold
I am stronger and more agile.
The tongue exercise helps to control and prevent Alzheimer’s…
Medical research has found that the tongue has connection with the BIG Brain. When our body becomes old and weak, the first sign to appear is that our tongue becomes stiff and often we tend to bite ourselves.
Frequently exercising your tongue
will stimulate the brain,
help to reduce our thoughts from shrinking and thus achieve a healthier body.
“Dr. Ramaphakela , encouraged each person receiving this newsletter to forward it to another ten people, certainly at least one life will be saved … I’ve done my part, I hope you can help do your part. thanks!
Do not call me
𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙩
White rice is often blamed to cause weight gain and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypertension etc. What about those communities like the Japanese people or even the southern parts of our country where rice is the staple diet and is consumed 2-3 times every day.
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙞.𝙚. 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣, 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙩. 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙣-𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚.
While most of us avoid rice because of its carb content, some people are opting for brown rice as a healthy alternative over white rice. This is promoted by health pages a low glycemic index food having a good amount of fiber and other vitamins and minerals too.
But, white rice has its own benefits and is not unhealthy as is perceived today.
- White rice has marginally higher protein compared to brown rice.
- They are easy to digest.
- They have a lower amount of fat compared to brown rice.
- Brown rice contains an anti-nutritional factor that is phytic acid which reduces the absorption of certain minerals like calcium, iron and zinc in the body.
- While there are many benefits of phytic acid, but it still remains a controversial issue. While brown rice is being promoted as a healthy alternative to white rice, it cannot be a one-sided story.
We believe white rice has its own benefits. None of the rice is either good or bad. Consuming white rice is not that bad an option. You can still consume it by adding some high fiber food to it like channa, rajma or soybean. It will add fiber to it without the debatable anti-nutritional factors of brown rice. If you want to consume it all alone, going with a bowl of brown rice is not a bad idea.
Who told you
For past 20 years, my wife has been complaining about my not putting the cap back on the toothpaste.
This anniversary, I decided to change this bad habit and make my wife happy.
For a week, I was diligent, always capping the toothpaste.
I was expecting my wife to thank me, but she never did it.
Finally, last night, she turned and looked at me and said – “Why have you stopped brushing your teeth ??”
Marriage is a social crime, I tell you. 🤣
Chuck it. Away ..
This poem is too beautiful so wanted to share!
Sip your Tea
Nice and Slow
No one Ever knows
when it’s Time to Go,
There’ll be no Time
to enjoy the Glow,
So sip your Tea
Nice and Slow.
Life is too Short but
feels pretty Long,
There’s too Much to do, so much going Wrong,
And Most of the Time You Struggle to be Strong,
Before it’s too Late
and it’s time to Go,
Sip your Tea
Nice and Slow.
Some Friends stay,
others Go away,
Loved ones are Cherished but not all will Stay.
Kids will Grow up
and Fly away.
There’s really no Saying how Things will Go,
So sip your Tea
Nice and Slow.
In the End it’s really
all about understanding Love
For this World
and in the Stars above,
Appreciate and Value who truly Cares,
Smile and Breathe
and let your Worries go,
So Just Sip your Tea
Nice and Slow.”
When I’m dead.
Your tears will flow
But I won’t know….!!
Cry with me now instead.
You will send flowers,
But I won’t see……!!
Send them now instead
You’ll say words of praise
But I won’t hear……!!
Praise me now instead
You’ll forget my faults,
But I won’t know…..!!
Forget them now instead.
You’ll miss me then,
But I won’t feel…….!!
Miss me now, instead.
You’ll wish You could have spent more time with me,……..!!
Spend it now instead.
When you hear I’m gone, you’ll find your way to my house to pay condolence but we haven’t even spoken in years.
Look for me now.
“Spend time with every person around you, and help them with whatever you have to make them happy, your families, friends and acquaintances.
Make them feel Special because you never know when time will take them away from you forever.
Alone I can ‘Say’ but together we can ‘Talk’.
Alone I can ‘Enjoy’ but together we can ‘Celebrate’
Alone I can ‘Smile’ but together we can ‘Laugh’
That’s the BEAUTY of Human Relations.
We are nothing without each other
So Stay Connected!
Free add wise …
“Buy one – get one free” may be a marketing gimmick. But it is true in real life in many sense.
We buy (i.e. harbouring this emotion) anger and get acidity free. We buy jealousy and get headache free. We buy hatred and get ulcer free. We buy stress and get blood pressure free and so on.
Conversely, if we buy trust, we get friendship free. If we buy exercise, we get health free. If we buy peace, we get prosperity free. If
we buy honesty, we get sleep free. If we buy LOVE, we get all good virtues free.
May God bless us with the wisdom to buy right things for a healthy and purposeful life!
The population figures go like this –
USA – 33.1 Crores
Russia -14.6 Crores
Germany – 8.5 Crores
Turkey – 8.4 Crores
UK – 6.8 Crores
France – 6.5 Crores
Italy – 6.1 Crores
Spain – 4.7 Crores
Poland – 3.8 Crores
Romania – 1.9 Crores
Netherlands – 1.7 Crores
Greece – 1.7 Crores
Belgium -1.2 Crores
Czech Republic – 1.1 Crores
Portugal – 1.1 Crores
Sweden – 1 Crore
Hungary – 1 Crore
Switzerland – 0.9 Crore
Bulgaria – 0.7 Crore
Denmark – 0.6 Crore
Total – 105. 3 Crores
The rest of the 25 smaller European countries combined (there are 44 countries in the European continent) – 6 Crores
USA + Europe – 105.3 + 6 = 111.3 Crores
Adding the populations of Brazil (21.2 Crores) and Argentina (4.45 Crores)
111.3 Crores + 25.65 Crores = 136.95 Crores
Thus, finally you have arrived at lndia’s population figure of 136 – 138 Crores.
*The implication of managing Covid19 in lndia is as enormous task as managing it in the entire Europe plus USA, Brazil and Argentina.
It’s easy to criticise!!
And, some of our own do their best to run down our own country !
Worth a Thought !!