- Where did Covid 19 originate?
- How did Covid 19 spread all over the world?
Ans. Through people travelling between countries.
- What is the quickest way to travel between countries?
Ans. By airplanes.
- Where do airplanes land?
- So how did the maximum virus infections get into the country?
Ans. Through airports.
- How many international airports does India have?
Ans. More than 20.
- Under whose control are these airports?
Ans. Under the Central Government.
- Now the crucial question. Was it easier to lockdown these 20 or so airports or the whole country?
Ans. The airports.
- When did the news of Covid 19 from China spread initially all over the globe?
Ans. In January 2020.
- Why weren’t the airports closed down in January?
Ans Because Uncle “Doland” Trump’ was scheduled to visit in February and there was ‘Namaste Trump’ organised.
- Was every individual who used the airports tested then?
- So, who is responsible for the spread of Corona virus in India?
Ans. Nehru. He had made the airports in India.
Welcome to ‘The Great Indian Circus’ !!!! 🙏